§1 General information
These Terms and Conditions determine the conditions under which you can make a reservation and rent accommodation. Making a reservation is made via the website www.hcastello.pl and FPHU Futronex Company Andrzej Jeziorowski with its registered office at ul. Szparagowa 6a, 42-280 Czestochowa, hereinafter referred to as Villa Castello, is bound to unequivocally accept the provisions of these Regulations. The agreement between the client (the apartment owner) and the owner of the property is concluded when making an online reservation via www.hcastello.pl, email stick or by telephone.
§2 Reservation rules
1. Reservation - through the secure online payment system DOTPAY To make an online reservation, the customer completes the personal data table on the website www.hcastello.pl, which is the location of the selected accommodation. Then, by choosing one of the 25 available forms of payment on-line, you pay a deposit to the specified account. The system automatically selects the selected object as reserved. The advance amount is calculated by the system and in most cases is 30% of the price of the service. If you do not make a deposit within 15 minutes after selecting the "pay online" option, the system cancels the reservation. If you make a reservation three days before your arrival, you must pay a deposit of 100% through the dotpay system and confirmation of your reservation by phone.
2. Telephone or email reservation To make a reservation, please call or e-mail the booking form on the website. At the customer's e-mail address will be sent the initial reservation of the selected room, which is maintained by the system for 24 hours - at this time must enter the deposit account no less than 30% of the price of the service, if no confirmation of deposit payment within 24h reservation will be canceled.
3. The reservation is effective once the FPHU Futronex bank account is approved by Andrzej Jeziorowski. Upon receipt of the reservation deposit, the customer will receive an email or SMS with the booking confirmation and contact details of the person answerable for handing over the keys, card or access code to the building and the booked room.
4. Payment of the remainder of the fee is required until the start of the lease, however, payment of the amount is deemed to be booked in the indicated amount on the FPHU Futronex Andrzej Jeziorowski account. - owner of the premises.
5. No full fee is treated as a withdrawal from the lease, but the paid deposit is non-refundable.
§3 Changes to the reservation
1. If canceled or canceled, the paid deposit will be forfeited.
2. Any changes in the dates of commencement of the stay by the Client should be reported by email immediately.
3. The cases of payment of the deposit and at this stage of the willingness to change the date and stay are determined individually and depend on the capacity of the Villa Castello premises in a given period of time. Failure of the parties to this agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of the Agreement. The customer is not entitled to a refund.
§4 Terms of rental agreement
1. Final confirmation of the reservation is a Rental Agreement, which comes into force on the condition of payment of the total amount of the reservation (less the sum of the previously paid deposit). The Rental Agreement is concluded between the owner of the property and the client and covers only the rental of the property.
2. Price - the description of the apartment includes utilities (electricity, gas, water, heating - during heating season), linen and towels (one set for each person booked) and final cleaning. If guests wish to clean their belongings during the stay, please contact your Villia Castello representative.
3. Receipt of keys, cards or access codes to the building - arrival should take place in the hours fixed with the person responsible for handing over the keys, cards, access codes. Unless otherwise agreed, the hotel night starts at 2 pm on the first day of the stay and ends at 11 am on the last day of the stay. Unrestricted extension of stay means the obligation to pay the customer for another day.
4. The customer is obliged to pay the entire amount for the stay even if, for reasons beyond the owner's control, the arrival or stay will be delayed or shortened.
5. The customer is obliged to immediately notify the person responsible for the keys of any incidents that may expose the owner of the premises to detriment.
6. The customer may only use the premises for residential purposes and may not return it to the sub-lease without the consent of the owner.
7. The Client shall be liable for any damage which he causes in the premises and in the premises and shall immediately notify the person responsible for the damage of any damage and shall also be obliged to cover them at the latest on the day of departure.
8. Client - the person making the reservation at the time of making available the premises is obliged to present a valid ID card (passport, ID card, proof of reservation and document confirming the full payment of the stay.
9. The customer can receive a printout of the invoice for the stay in the apartment, if he or she wishes to receive it earlier (when booking).
10. The service has the right to refuse to issue keys if the guest:
- does not have a valid identity card;
- is under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants,
- behaves aggressively.
11. The possibility of a possible extension of stay should be reported no later than the day before the planned departure. Villa Castello will make every effort to provide you with a prolonged stay, subject to the appropriate premises of the Company during the period.
§5 Policies applicable during your stay
1. The number of people staying in the property is limited to the number given during booking. The customer is obliged to inform Ville Castello of any change in this number. If this number exceeds the number given in the reservation, the person responsible for the keys may refuse to release the keys to the object.
2. Each customer is obliged to respect the property of the Owners and respect generally accepted principles of public policy. In case of devastation or gross violation of public order, the law and the obligation to intervene until the immediate termination of the contract. The customer is obliged to secure the apartment properly, close the entrance doors and windows at every exit and carefully store the keys without access to them by outsiders.
3. An earlier, unsuccessful departure of the Client without the transfer of the apartment, with the participation of the representative of Villa Castello, may cause the claim of this company.
§6 Free baby stay
Children up to 3 years old (one for two adults), sleeping with adults or in their own cot and no bed linen will be charged no fee for stay. Other children pay the normal price.
§7 Charge for pets
On the website of the apartment there is information about the possibility of bringing small animals, in particular dog or cat, the fee for the animal is 20 zł per night. At the same time the customer bears all responsibility for possible damage caused by the animal and is obliged to compensate for this damage.
§8 The emergence of higher forces
In the event of unforeseeable circumstances, the effects of which can not be immediately resolved by customary means, the owner reserves the right to propose to the client a substitute object similar to that originally reserved. The owner has the right, in the event of force majeure, to cancel the contract. The amounts paid by the customer are subject to an immediate refund of the sums due for the services already rendered.At the same time the customer bears all responsibility for possible damage caused by the animal and is obliged to compensate for this damage.
§9 LOCATION REPLACEMENT
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, which result in the use of the premises reserved by the Client, Villa Castello undertakes to provide a replacement, of a standard not lower than the predetermined. No accommodation, no customer agreement for the proposed replacement or other proposal by Ville Castello, cancels a reservation.
§10 THE CUSTOMER'S DUTIES
1. The tenant is obliged to keep the premises in good condition, to respect the principles of good neighborhood, including the maintenance of quietness at 22.00 - 7.00 and the use of the premises according to its purpose, exclusively for the purpose of the stay.
2. The customer is obliged to immediately report to Villa Castello noticed shortage of equipment and damage to the premises. Notwithstanding the above, the Guest is obliged to notify Villa Castello of any damage that occurred in the premises upon entering the premises, within 3 hours of the first entry to it - by phone or by email.
3. The Client bears all responsibility for damage done to the premises and the building in which the premises are located.
4. The guest has no right to make the property available to others without the permission of Villa Castello, even if the period of stay for which he / she has paid has not expired.
5. It is forbidden to keep animals in Viili Castello's rented rooms, except where the object expresses consent to such activities. However, they are subject to a separate, additional written agreement.
6. When leaving the premises, the guest is obliged to close the windows (including roof windows) and the outside doors of the premises, and to switch off all electrical equipment (including air conditioner), except for the fridge. The person managing the building in which the premises are located is authorized to enter the premises provided for the purpose of performing the following activities in case of rain, storm or other factors that may cause damage to the premises.
7. If the provisions of § 6 1, 2, 5, 6, Villa Castello is entitled to terminate the contract immediately. In the event of termination of this agreement, you will not be entitled to a refund of the amount paid.
8. Upon completion of the stay, the guest is obliged to return the keys or cards to the premises. In case of no return, Villa Castello has the right to charge the guests for replacement of the locks.
§11 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. The price includes breakfast buffet in Swedish style from 7.00 to 10.00. However, there is the possibility of ordering "Catering" tasty meals from friendly restaurants that connect with an additional fee.
2. Smoking is not permitted in all premises and in the premises of Villa Castello. Violation of the ban may result in a contractual penalty of PLN 1,000. The contractual penalty does not exclude the right to claim compensation under separate provisions.
3. The owner of the premises does not provide access to the parking space and is not responsible for the destruction or theft of the vehicle or other vehicle belonging to the guest. At the request of the client, a person assigned to manage the facility may indicate the location of public car parks (paid and unpaid) located in the city in which the rented apartment is located.
4. Villa Castello is not responsible for any inconvenience caused during the Client's stay in relation to construction or finishing work that may be carried out on the premises of the premises or in the immediate vicinity of it and interruptions in media supply for reasons beyond the control of Villa Castello. .
5. Villa Castello is not responsible for the items left in the property. Items left by the guest in the abandoned apartment can be returned to the indicated address on the basis of separate agreements of the parties, after agreement of the terms of service.
6. The Reseller agrees to place his personal data in the Villa Castello database. Data will be processed solely for the purpose of booking, facilitating subsequent bookings and marketing purposes in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997.
7. The law applicable to disputes between Villa Castello and the customer is Polish law. Disputes will be settled by the court competent for the seat
Apartment - space and freedom. Apartamnet overlooking Kluczbork Square.
The room consists of bedroom and lounge area - 45m2. Free Wi-Fi, SMART TV, fridge, coffee maker,bathroom with shower, hairdryer, hotel toiletries.
The hotel is completely non-smoking.
Double room 25m2 with double bed or separate beds.
Free Wi-Fi, flat TV, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, hotel toiletries.
The hotel is obligatory